[BHIM APP] Download For Android & IOS – Send & Receive Money Online – As an initiative to boost the digital interface, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently announced the new digital payment app Bharat Interface for Money known as BHIM App. After the massive demonetization movement, government of India has appealed every citizen to carry online transaction system to curb black money from the nation. Now the government is focusing on implementing digital payment options to regulate and function on a large scale in Indian economy.
Bharat Interface Of Money (BHIM) APP
Bharat Interface of Money (BHIM) App is a digital payment solution app based on Unified Payment Interface (UPI) developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM App is a unique app which would allow anyone to process simple digital payments directly from their bank account which is now available only for the Android Smartphone users. Through this BHIM Application all the transactions are done through a secure network of Unified Payment Interface (UPI).
Also, the BHIM App is a multi-language application making it easier and reliable for each and every Indian citizen to access the application.
After reading all the above peculiarities of BHIM App, you must be willing to download and install the BHIM App on your Android or IOS mobile phones. So here we have elaborated the guidelines on how to download BHIM APP For Android and For IOS-based Mobile Phones.
- BHIM APP Download For Android (BHIM APK Download)
- BHIM App can be downloaded from Google Play store android app.
- Enter BHIM in the search bar of the Google Play store app.
- The BHIM App will reflect on the Google Play store with the install link.
- Click on the install link which will ask to agree on the instructions
- After clicking on the agree link, the BHIM App will begin to install on your Android Smartphone.
Note: BHIM Application can be downloaded only on Mobiles with Android 4.1 and above versions.
- BHIM APP Download For IOS
The BHIM App is currently unavailable to download for IOS based mobile phones which will be available soon.
Guide To Send / Transfer / Receive Money By BHIM
With the help of the BHIM App, the user can Send, Transfer and Receive Money through a phone number linked to his bank account. Following Guidelines will help to Send/ Transfer/ Receive Money using BHIM App.
- After downloading the BHIM App from Google Play Store, the user has to register bank account through the app by setting the UPI Pin.
- Your Mobile number which is linked to your bank account will be your payment address.
- So using your Mobile Number you can Send/ Transfer/ Receive Money.
- Also, you can also carry out the transaction by entering the recipient name, account number, and bank IFSC Code.
- BHIM App also allows the user to generate a QR Code which can be scanned by the merchants to deduct the payments from your bank account.
- Through the BHIM App user can also send money via MMID (Mobile Money Identifier) code to a recipient who doesn’t have the UPI-based bank account.
Note: The Maximum limit to transact using BHIM App is set for Rs.10,000 per transaction and Rs.20,000 within 24 hours.